Friday, 16 October 2015

Be patent

Hi guys... Been a while!!!! I've been in mummy mode for the past few weeks with my mini me back at nursery but I'm finally back! 

This post is a simple one! I am going to introduce you all to the love of my life... Are you ready???? 

Okay so here goes!!! 

Taadaaaaa!! Haha so yes these bad boys are literally the love of my life! When I came across them I just had to get them. Costing ONLY £39.99 from Zara how could I not!? 

They come in an amaizing red colour also:

They are so so so comfy, I feel like could easily run a race in them or wear them all day with no problem. The chunky heel make them very easy to walk in also. 




Here I am wearing my boots with a patent mini skirt blue from River Island and a bralet also from River Island. Both something I found at the back of my wardrobe from years ago! 


They also look amaizing in red as my baby girl demonstrates here:








So that concludes the love of my life.
Thanks for reading.. X

Instagram: @rachellehollandxx


3 comments: