Wednesday, 6 January 2016

Nudes

So I haven't posted in a long time.... I don't actually have a reason why either hehehehehehe 

**HAPPY NEW YEAR**
Hope you had a great Christmas also...

Any way I want to share some nudes with you all :) no not the nudes you have in mind... 


These nudes.... So I'm a red matte lipstick lover but last Christmas I was treated to some lipsticks in a nude/light pink colour. Colours I don't normally go for but now I can actually say I'm in love. I wear it everyday. 


I'm on the left wearing 'FABBY' by MAC, it has a frosty/shimmery finish.
Such a subtle colour and can be worn day and night. 


And here in wearing a liquid matte lipstick by MAC called Lady-Be-good. I love this colour and it dries nicely... Only thing is you have to fill in gaps as the day goes by so I wouldn't say it's long lasting :/ but still a fave!!! 

I'll do a full post soon on make up as I'm building a make up station at home... I'll post links to where I buy everything from also. 

XxxxX 

No comments:

Post a Comment